Applications are invited by applicants who wish to apply for any of the NON TERTIARY Programmes.
The Management announced this information to the general public and prospective applicants who wish to apply, that Admissions for NON TERTIARY Programmes are available.
Patiently read to know more about:
- All the NON TERTIARY Programmes offered
- How to purchase the form (get the voucher)
- And, how to apply online.
The following are the Entry Requirements for NON TERTIARY PROGRAMMES:
- Diploma in Banking Technology & Finance (DipBTF)
- Diploma in Computerized Accounting (DCA)
- Diploma in Public Relations
- Diploma in Electronic Marketing
- Diploma in Business Administration (DBA)
- Diploma in Procurement & Materials Management
- Diploma in Agribusiness & Finance
- Diploma in Banking & Small Business Management
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Hardware & Networking
- Diploma in Web Applications & Database
- Diploma in Fashion
- Diploma in Financial Statistics
- Diploma in Library & Information Science
- Diploma in Mass Communication and Journalism
- Diploma in Education (1 year)
- Diploma in Health Statistics
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Diploma in Statistics for Risk Management
- Catering 812/1
- Electrical Engineering Technician Part I & II
- Mechanical Engineering Technician Part 1 & II
- Motor Vehicle Technician Part I & II
- Construction Technician Course Part I & II
This page is all about NON TERTIARY Programmes (TOP UP). Find out more for other Programmes offered as well
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR NON TERTIARY PROGRAMMES
Four (4) SSSCE/WASSCE passes including English Language and Mathematics
Entry Requirement for Technician Part II
Four (4) passes Technician Part I
Entry Requirements for Mass Communication & Journalism
Applicants must have credit pass in two core subjects including English Language, Mathematics Integrated Science or Social Studies and credits
passes in any two elective subjects. The total aggregate for the five subjects should not exceed 24 and 36 for SSSCE and WASSCE respectively.
- Must be at least 25 years.
- Must have SSCCE/WASSCE passes in any for subjects including English Language.
- Must pass a written examination and an interview.
- Must have been in the media industry for at least two years with proven competence and flair.
The University wishes to inform the general public that in collaboration with the University of Education, Winneba, it is introducing one-year Diploma in Education programme.
Entry Requirements for Diploma in Education
Prospective applicants must possess one of the following qualifications.
- Holders of a bachelor’s Degree from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Holders of a Higher National Diploma Certificate in any field.
- Advanced certificate holders and other equivalent qualifications.
- HND Level 200 and above students of Kumasi Technical University and other Technical Universities
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
MTech Applicants – GH ¢200.00
Bachelor of Technology Applicants – GH ¢180.00
HND Applicants – GH ¢180.00
Mature Applicants – GH ¢180.00
Diploma Programmes Applicants – GH ¢180.00
Foreign Applicants – US $50.00
Mode of Application
A card with an application code can be obtained from the following places
- Kumasi Technical University Cash Office
- All Regional Post Offices
- All Zenith Bank Branches
- All Republic Bank Branches
- Universal Merchant Bank (UMB)
- All Access Bank Branches
7. Payment for the application form should be made directly to the already listed sales point.
Deadline for Application : 31st July,2020
- All applicants are required to apply online (https://app.kstu.edu.gh)
- You can buy the forms directly using Mobile money all networks or any local, international debit or credit card (https://pay.kstu.edu.gh)
- They are also required to download and print completed online application form and attach two (2) passport pictures, two (2) photocopies of relevant documents/certificates and payment receipt to be posted to the address below.
- MTech applicants must in addition to the above, attach two (2) referees’ report
Kumasi Technical University
Post Office Box 854